The Renshaw Family Farm has been in the family since 1834. We had been a dairy farm for the first 153 years. Over the past few years we have gone under some restructuring and business alterations. We now currently produce the following:
- Black Angus Beef
- Horse Boarding
- Timothy / Orchard Grass Mix
- Corn shelled / eared 50lb bags
- Rustic outdoor entertainment facility
Great for Weddings, Picnics, Reunions, Graduation Party, etc.
- Pumpkin Festival in October
- Hay rides
- Pick your own pumpkin
- Corn maze
- Hay maze
- Gourds / Indian Corn / Corn Stalks
We are a family run business, and are dedicated to providing the best service, products, at the lowest possible cost to the consumer.
You are not currently logged in.
AgMap is nationwide ! Find out more!!
Find a nearby farmers' market.