The Renshaw Family Farm has been in the family since 1834. We had been a dairy farm for the first 153 years. Over the past few years we have gone under some restructuring and business alterations. We now currently produce the following:
- Black Angus Beef
- Horse Boarding
- Timothy / Orchard Grass Mix
- Corn shelled / eared 50lb bags
- Rustic outdoor entertainment facility
Great for Weddings, Picnics, Reunions, Graduation Party, etc.
- Pumpkin Festival in October
- Hay rides
- Pick your own pumpkin
- Corn maze
- Hay maze
- Gourds / Indian Corn / Corn Stalks
We are a family run business, and are dedicated to providing the best service, products, at the lowest possible cost to the consumer.
You are not currently logged in.
Search for farm markets in Pennsylvania.