Doe harvest is critical to keep herds balanced with habitat. This large old doe was carrying twin embryos.
Phil Anderson is a consulting ruminant nutritionist with a particular interest in whitetailed deer nutrition and management. He is a Penn State graduate and an accredited member of the American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists.
Email Phil if you would like to be on his email newsletter list.
* Consulting work to improve property nutrient balance...soil, plant, and animal
* Private consulting for landowners; food plots and Quality Deer Management
* Monitoring nutrition of captive and wild deer herds
* Consulting projects regarding deer nutrition and management
* Food plot seed or nutritional product development and evaluation
* Forage Quality; lab analysis and evaluation
* Professional product representation
* Writing, speaking on deer management topics
Read one of Phil's recent articles entitled, Planning Habitat for Whitetail Nutrition from "Quality Whitetails" magazine. Viewable on the QDMA web site at http://www.qdma.com/articles/details.asp?id=60
He also made some contributions to QDMA's (new in 2006) "Quality Food Plots" book.
You are not currently logged in.
Stop by your local farm market for the freshest Fall fruits and vegetables.