Doe harvest is critical to keep herds balanced with habitat. This large old doe was carrying twin embryos.
Phil Anderson is a consulting ruminant nutritionist with a particular interest in whitetailed deer nutrition and management. He is a Penn State graduate and an accredited member of the American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists.
Email Phil if you would like to be on his email newsletter list.
* Consulting work to improve property nutrient balance...soil, plant, and animal
* Private consulting for landowners; food plots and Quality Deer Management
* Monitoring nutrition of captive and wild deer herds
* Consulting projects regarding deer nutrition and management
* Food plot seed or nutritional product development and evaluation
* Forage Quality; lab analysis and evaluation
* Professional product representation
* Writing, speaking on deer management topics
Read one of Phil's recent articles entitled, Planning Habitat for Whitetail Nutrition from "Quality Whitetails" magazine. Viewable on the QDMA web site at http://www.qdma.com/articles/details.asp?id=60
He also made some contributions to QDMA's (new in 2006) "Quality Food Plots" book.
You are not currently logged in.