Lil' Ponderosa Enterprises is a family owned and operated business. Located in Cumberland County approximately 5 miles West of Carlisle, PA. The farm is comprised of 128 acres with an additional 200+ acres of rented and leased grassland. Lil' Ponderosa Angus Cattle graze in a picturesque setting on rolling hillsides--- a stress free environment with plenty of fresh water and shelter. Folk frequently bring their families to visit the farm. They explore the farm enjoying the sights and sounds from the wildlife---deer, foxes, wild turkeys, baby geese and ducks. They like to spot the Koi and other wonders of nature in and around the ponds.
No chemicals, growth hormones, antibiotics or artificial feedstuffs are used.
Lil' Ponderosa Enterprises is comprised of several mini-businesses which when combined equate to a vertically integrated business:
· Beef Cattle, Purebred Black Angus, 100% Natural Grass fed and grass finished. Cows, 1st calf heifers, and Breeding Bulls are offered for sale.
WE SELL THE BEST AND EAT THE REST!
· Fencing equipment from Gallagher, Keystone and Kencove Farm Fencing Supply Companies. Nothing lets you sleep better than knowing your animals are being confined by:
A HORSE HIGH, PIG TIGHT AND BULL STRONG FENCE!
· Seeds for Garden, Crop, Forage, Legume and Grasses are available from AMPAC and SEEDWAY.
· Supplies for managing a livestock business are also available: Waterers, Mineral feeders and Handling Equipment.
· Farm implements and equipment are available thru Cummings and Bricker, New Holland and J. S. Woodhouse Companies.
· Locally grown100% Natural, Purebred Black Angus, Grass fed and Grass finished --- Freezer Beef is a special treat to those who wish to eat REAL BEEF!
WE ARE GRASSED UP AND ANGUS TO GO!
You are not currently logged in.
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Find the perfect turkey.