Tait Farm Foods is a family owned business near State College, PA on Route 322, 2.5 miles east of Boalsburg. We operate an organic produce farm, create farm-made food products and sell a wide selection of locally grown greenhouse plants. We also operate a year round Harvest Shop offering seasonal gifts, local artists' work and regional food products. Please check our website www.taitfarmfoods.com for more details and to order our products.
Our own farm-made natural or organic food products:
• Fruit Shrubs
• International Cooking Sauces
• Chocolate Dessert Sauces
• Salad Dressings
• Pancake & Scone Mixes
• Herb Salts
The Tait Farm Harvest Shop has:
• Local cheeses
• Local produce
• Other Central Pennsylvania food products
• Many unique gifts handcrafted by local artists
• Delicious & lovely gift baskets shipped right from the farm year round showcasing the best of Central Pennsylvania - a set collection or custom-made
The Tait Farm Greenhouse carries a large variety of locally grown plants.
• Organic vegetable seedlings specializing in Heirloom tomatoes & peppers
• Herb seedlings (100+ varieties of herb plants)
• Small fruits
• Bedding plants
• Hanging baskets
• New & Hard-to-find perennials
• Native plants
• Alpines & succulent plants
• Flowering shrubs
• Antique and hardy roses
• Organic seeds (6 companies to choose from)
• Organic potting mix and fertilizer
• Garden tools, books and gifts
'Community Harvest' is our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program, which offers to its ~150 members organic vegetables and food products once a week on Tuesdays.
You are not currently logged in.
Celebrate the holiday season with some locally-produced wine.