Farmers markets spread all over the United States.
The farmers markets provide fresh farm produce, including vegetables, fruits, dairy products, and other farm products, to local people.
The farmers markets reflect and promote traditional local culture. The farmers markets also help build a healthy local economy
and contribute to preservation of farmland for generations to come.
AgMap is a searchable business directory, which lists businesses including
farmers' markets in the United States, especially in Pennsylvania.
You may search AgMap for farmers markets by clicking link
Search for Farmers markets on AgMap.
Farmers' markets listed on AgMap:
- Indian Valley Farmers' Market, Telford, PA
- At the Indian Valley Farmers' Market, you'll meet 10th generation family farmers and purchase the freshest produce from farmers who have preserved their land from future development.
You will also meet new farmers excited about what they do and pleased to be able to carry on the tradition working farms that date back to the 1700s.
We think you'll enjoy setting your table with Indian Valley produce, all the more, after you meet your neighboring farmers each Saturday morning this summer.
- East Liberty Farmers Market, Pittsburgh, PA
- Producer-only farmers market with 24 vendors selling a large selection of locally grown, fresh, nutritious fruits, vegetables, cut flowers and bedding plants, jams, jellies, plants, shrubs, honey, baked goods, bread, and other value added products. Ready-to-eat foods include cookies,Middle eastern foods, and kettle corn. And we have some organic farmers, too.
One of Pittsburgh Citiparks seven farmers' markets.
Come visit us in the center of East Liberty, in Penn Circle West in the parking lot behind McDonald's. You will meet many of your neighbors and friends there every Monday, shopping for fresh local foods, eating dinner there, or buying flowers.
The farmers are there, too, and will give you cooking and preparation advice and tell you about their farms.
Our vendors include: Joe King, Harvest Valley, Paul's Orchards, Bluebird Organic Farm, Sandhill Berries, Mildred's Daughters, Schramm's Farm, McElhinny's, Joe Chaine, Prudence Tunney, Davis & David, Wood Street Bakery, Christoff's Farm, Amish cookies, Aldo's Figs, Creighton's Greenhouse, vibo's Bakery, Gudewer Flowers, Pleasant Hills Farm, Michael Brothers, Kettle Corn, Rose Ridge Farm Organic Beef.
Many of our vendors accept WIC and Senior Coupons (Farmers Market Nutrition Program). Harvest Valley Farm accepts ACCESS/food Stamps.
- Central PA Flea & Farmers Market, Centre Hall, PA
- Welcome to the Central PA Flea & Farmers Market! Our “Flea & Farmers Market ” begins on September 14th and
every Saturday through November 2013. Our complete “GRAND OPENING” will include both the expanded Flea Market and the
Farmers Market and will occur April 12, 2014. The Market will be open April through November annually. Check web site frequently for updated information.
Our Market will be held on the grounds of the Grange Fair & Campground in Centre Hall, Pennsylvania. Events and the Grange Fair attract more than 250,000 visitors annually. With the addition of the Equine facility even more visitors are expected. A great opportunity for vendors and consumers alike!
This year (2013) we are open to the public from 8AM to 5PM every Saturday from September through November.
Our unique Flea & Farmers Market promotes local businesses and farmers. We believe that local is better. Local businesses and local consumers working together to strengthen local economies makes life better for all concerned.
Our Flea Market will be filled with a diverse array of shops selling new and used merchandise at discounted prices, —from tools, furniture, toys, clothes, antiques and everything in between.
Our Farmers Market features fresh produce, hand crafted products and baked goods locally made. For consumers who want organic products, we have set aside an area for organic produce and other organic food stuffs.
More than 30 acres of FREE parking. 9,000 SF of indoor shopping and numerous open air sites.
Free Admission! Free Parking! Bring the Family!
- Quakertown Farmers Market, Quakertown, PA
- Since 1932, Quakertown Farmers Market has been a tradition in shopping for Farm Fresh Foods and personal attention. Serving the Upper Bucks and surrounding areas with more than 150 individual and unique Farmers Market Merchants. Shoppers can find everything they can Eat, Wear or Use at Quakertown Farmers Market. With over 2,000 free parking spaces, fully air conditioned and heated shopping, clean modern rest rooms, handicap accessibility and easy access from route 309, Quakertown Farmers Market offers something for everyone.
- Johnstown Farmer's Market, Johnstown, PA
- The City of Johnstown will be hosting two Johnstown Farmer's Markets that are registered with PA Preferred.
There will be FRESH FRUIT, FRESH VEGETABLES, BAKED GOODS, FRESH CUT FLOWERS, POTTED FLOWERS AND ORGANIC PRODUCE available to purchase.
The West End Market will be held at Fairfield Avenue and H Street and run every Tuesday from 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm starting June 15th and ending October 26th.
The Downtown Market will be held at Central Park, on Main Street and run every Friday from 9:00 am - 2:00 pm starting May 21st and ending October 29th. Due to Thunder in the Valley, there will not be a Downtown Farmer's Market on June 25th.
The vendors do particpate in the Farmer's Market Nutrition Program and will accept coupons for the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program (for WIC) and the Senior's Farmer Market Nutrition Program.
If you have any questions about the Market or any information listed above, please contact Renee Daly at 814-536-8616 or email@example.com.
- Macungie Farmer's Market, Macungie , PA
- The mission of the Macungie Farmers' Market is to provide the Macungie area community with fresh, locally grown or produced products at a convenient location and to provide local farmers, producers and artisans with improved marketing opportunities.
The Macungie Farmers' Market is a grower/producer only market. The Market supports local small businesses, independent artisans and local farming families and grows community spirit by re-establishing the connection between nature and the food we consume. Please visit the Macungie Farmers' Market for a diverse choice of fresh and healthy local products sold in a friendly, fun and beautiful setting!
There is ample free parking available in Macungie Memorial Park or along Walnut Street.
- Coraopolis Farmer's Market, Coraopolis, PA
- This open air market is small, consisting of about 5 vendors in the main season. We are located in the parking lot of the Presbyterian Church of Coraopolis. We sell only what we grow. Farm Market Nutrition Program vouchers are accepted by some vendors.
- Cliveden Park Farmer's Market, Mt. Airy, PA
- Farmers' Market selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, canned goods and baked goods.
- Norristown Farmer's Market, Norristown, PA
- The Norristown Farmer's Market is located in Norristown, Montgomery County. Follow route 202 to Main Street. We are located on the sidewalk just below the courthouse.
Two vegetable farmers and one seller of Piedmontese Beef. Also occasional chicken, pheasant and eggs, but come early.
Fresh baked pretzels too!
- Claysburg Farmers Market, Claysburg, PA
- Producer-only Farmers Market
- Montrose Farmers Market, Montrose, PA
- The Montrose Farmers Market is located in historic Montrose, PA, in the heart of the Endless Mountains. In 2004 the Montrose Farmers Market will be celebrating its 5th year of business. Vendors include both organic and conventional produce and meat growers as well as arts and crafts. Anyone can be a vendor, so please contact us if you are interested. Come out and celebrate the harvest with us!
- Greensburg Community Farmers' Market, Greensburg, PA
- Sponsored by the Farmers' Market Association of Central Westmoreland & the City of Greensburg. The Museum Market is New for the 2008 season, a relocation of the old City Hall market. This market features farm direct products and baked goods. Organic products available. The FMACW was established in 1991 and continues to strive to bring to the consumer fresh local,& convienient products.
- Lynchfield Farmers' Market, Greensburg, PA
- We are your local Farmers Market run solely by Farmers. Join us this season
- General Farmers Market, Philadelphia, PA
- We are a family owned and operated Farmers Market located in Juniata Park, Northeast Philadelphia. Quality and value are our trademark. We provided a wide variety of top quality fresh vegetables and fruit. Also dairy and deli products. Fresh floral bouquets are always available. We accept Farmers Market Nutrition Program checks/vouchers and Access/EBT cards.
Our hours are Mon.-Sat. 9:00am to 7:00pm and Sun. 9:00am to 5:00pm year around.
- Jeannette Downtown Farmers Market, Jeannette, PA
- We have opened this market to serve our community the comunities around us. We have many of the premium farmers and a broad base of the very best value added suppliers additionally we have tried to reach out to the hobby farmers with a total commitment to fine products. With our markerting effort we have reached out to a large and diverse customer base from the surrounding comunities resulting in exceptional support for our farmers. This helps everyone supply the best products and services with an outstanding assortment for all of our neighbors.
We have weekly entertainment both for the adults and kids (THE FREE TOT TRAIN IS BECOMING FAMOUS),hot foods available and many of our downtown stores will stay open for your convience and they will be offering an occasional in store discount for your shopping pleasure. We hope to see you and your neighbors there. Thank-You...and See you there real soon
- Beaver County Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association Beaver Falls Farmers' Market, Beaver Falls, PA
- Thank you for supporting your local farmers' market. The final market for the season in Beaver Falls will be on Monday, November 22, 2010. The hours for the markets in November will be from 3:00 P.M. until dusk. Have a safe and wonderful holiday season. Hope to see everyone next year.
Beaver County Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association sponsor 3 OPEN-AIR FARMERS MARKET with 35 Beaver County growers who actively participate in the markets selling their own grown vegetables and fruit. We have great pride because what we sell is what we grow. Our motto, LOCAL GROWERS-SELLING FRESH began in 2003 to try to get across to the customers we grow what we sell. We have a large variety of fresh produce. Onions, lettuce, rubarb, swiss chard, asparagus in the spring. Tomatoes, peppers, cabbage, egg plant, zuchinni, garlic, berries, leeks, beets, corn, peaches, plums, honey, apples, potatoes in the summer. Potatoes, winter squash, lettuce, cabbage, pumpkins, turnips, parsnips, greens, apples, dried flower arrangements, are available on Mondays from the first Monday in May until the Monday before Thanksgiving. We are open from 3:30 to 6:30 pm.
- Avella Farmers Market, Avella, PA
- Every Sunday, beginning June 3rd (through October 28th) there will be a Farmers Market at the Avella Firehall Parking lot. The market will begin at 10 AM and end at 1 PM. The market is a service project of the Avella Area Community Association and will feature:
Bedding Plants — annuals, perennials, herbs & vegetables; Hanging baskets; Cut flowers
Home baked goods
Jams and Jellies
Handmade specialty leather & alpaca crafts and herbal soaps
The Avella Farmers Market truly defines local foods as our farmers live within a 10 mile radius of the Market.
Information about the Market will be on-line at www.farmfreshavella.com
Please join us for some fresh farm produce, plants, baked goods, honey, and homemade crafts.
- Vandergrift Farmer's Market, Vandergrift, PA
- The Vandergrift Farmer's Market is located in historic downtown Vandergrift in northern Westmoreland County. The Market was established by the Vandergrift Improvement Program in 2004, which is a non-profit organization working to revitalize the Vandergrift downtown and surrounding area. The Vandergrift Farmer's Market is something that everyone looks forward to each year. Fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, honey, and crafts are available. People come to the Market to buy for dinner, pick up a snack or a dessert, or just visit with family and friends. This is the place to be on Thursday afternoons! Come support our local farmer's! Buy fresh and buy local!
- Schuylkill Haven Farmers' Market, Schuylkill Haven, PA
- The Schuylkill Haven Farmers' Market incudes growers from commercial farmers to market gardeners. Seasonal vegetables, fruits, and herbs are available as well as baked goods. The produce offered is locally grown. The vendors represented at the Schuylkill Haven Farmers' Market are: Schaeffer Farms, The Veggie Stand (eggs and produce), Dave's Apiaries, and Eckert's smoked cheeses among others. The market this year opens on June 10th and the season ends October 7th.
- Palmyra Producer-Only Farmers' Market, Palmyra, PA
- This is a Grower/Producer-Only Farmers' Market. It was started in 2002 by the Lebanon Valley Food and Farming Association, a not for profit organization. The mission of the association, which was started in 2001, is to develop and support projects that promote sus-tainable agriculture and Eater education.
The Farmers' Market was our first project. It is an outdoor, Eoropean-style Market that features 10 venders who provide fresh produce ,fruits, honey and honey products, baked goods, eggs, beef, pork, and chicken, goat milk and milk products, wool and wool products, and herbs.
Special events, such as ice cream making, wine tast-ing, heirloom tomato tasting and cooking demonstra-tions are held throuhgout the summer. We update this page as more specific information becomes available, so please check often as we get closer to the start of ther season.
P.S. A Vendors meeting is scheduled for 7:30 pm on Monday, February 14, 2005 in the Communtiy Room of the Municipal Center Building at the site of the Market.
Anyone interested in becoming a vendor should plan to attend. For more information call 717-867-2874.
P.P.S There is a new "Farmer's" market in Palmyra. We are not that market. We are a separate entity, at a separate location and focus on selling seasonal, fresh products raised by the people who sell them. We are the only Growers-Only Farmers' Market in Palmyra. area.
- Highland Park Farmers Market, Pittsburgh, PA
- PRODUCER ONLY FARMERS MARKET WITH 36 VENDORS SELLING A LARGE SELECTION OF LOCALLY GROWN, FRESH, NUTRITIOUS FRUITS, VEGETABLES, CUT FLOWERS AND BEDDING PLANTS, JAMS, JELLIES, PLANTS, SHRUBS, HONEY, BAKED GOODS, AND OTHER VALUE ADDED PRODUCTS. READY-TO-EAT FOODS INCLUDE KETTLE CORN, MIDDLE EASTERN FOODS, COOKIES AND ROOT BEER. ONE OF PITTSBURGH CITIPARKS SEVEN FARMERS MARKETS.
COME VISIT US IN THE LOWER PARKING LOT OF PITTSBURGH ZOO, RIGHT ON ALLEGHENY RIVER BLVD. YOU WILL MEET MANY OF YOUR NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS THERE EVERY WEEK, SHOPPING FOR FRESH LOCAL FOODS. THE FARMERS ARE THERE TOO, TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS OR GIVE YOU IDEAS ABOUT HOW TO PREPARE THEIR PRODUCTS.
OUR VENDORS INCLUDE: HARVEST VALLEY FARM, BLUEBIRD ORGANIC FARM, SANDHILL BERRIES, MCILHINNY FARM, MICHAEL BROTHERS,HOMEGROWN PERENNIALS, FRIELS ORCHARD, PLEASANT HILLS FARM, JOE CHAHINE, DAVIS AND DAVIS, CHRISTOFF'S HERBS, DILLNER'S FARM, AMISH COOKIES, ALDO'S FIGS, WOOD ST. BAKERY, VIBO'S BAKERY, BILL GUDEWER'S CUT FLOWERS, WILMINGTON GARDENS (ORGANIC), KETTLE kORN, BILLY'S SMOKED MEATS, STANLEY MAZUR CHEESE, WEXFORD FARMS, CINCO DE MAYO (FRESH MADE GENUINE MEXICAN SALSA AND DIPS).
MANY OF OUR VENDORS ACCEPT WIC AND SENIOR COUPONS (THE FARMERS MARKET NUTRITION COUPONS). HARVEST VALLEY FARM AND DILLNER'S FARM ACCEPT ACCESS/FOOD STAMPS.
- North Side Farmers Market, Pittsburgh, PA
- 20 vendors selling a variety of fruits and vegetables, bedding plants, cut flowers, berries, nursery items, jams and jellies, honey, baked goods, breads, and other value added items. Prepared foods include Middle Eastern foods, cookies, cheese, carmel corn.
One of Pittsburgh Citiparks seven farmers markets.
Come visit us in shady East Park on the Northside at East North Ave and East Ohio St. You can park on the street, or take buses 6A/B/C/D, 16F, 54C. We are located right outside Allegheny General Hospital.
You will meet many of your neighbors and friends there every Friday evening, shopping for fresh, local foods and eating dinner. The farmers are there too with friendly, direct service, and to answer your questions or give you ideas about how to prepare their products.
Our vendors include: Stanley Mazur Cheese, Homegrown Perennials, Sandhill Berries, Schram's Farm, McIlhinny's Fam, Joe Chahine, Prudence Tunney, Christoff's, Pleasant Hills Farm, Amish cookies, Kettle Corn, Wood St. Bakery, Gudewer Flowers, Friel's Orchard.
Many of our vendors accept WIC and Senior Coupons (Farmers Market Nutrition Program).
- Gettysburg Farmers' Market, Gettysburg, PA
- For twenty-one years the Gettysburg Farmers' Market has been providing Adams Countians the freshest produce, herbs, breads, and plants that Adams County has to offer.
Located on Gettysburg's beautiful & historic Lincoln Square, we offer not just great shopping and service, we offer a great place to meet friends. Enjoy a cup of coffee while you shop at our 14 vendors. Relax with friends under the shade trees on abundant outdoor seating surrounded by lovely landscaping. While you're here, plan visit to one of the many shops or restaurants within walking distance.
With so much to do and see, the Gettysburg Farmers' Market on Lincoln Square is your first choice for quality, local produce and farm products.
NEW THIS YEAR: Doggone Bees Honey & Beeswax products!
Are landscaping and plants perfectly suited to our area
Crave fresh strawberries in June
Want to pamper yourself with luxurious soaps
Are looking for pasture-raised pork
Are planning a Corn Roast for 4th of July
Want fresh apples for September lunchboxes
Need a pumpkin to carve for Halloween
You'll find what you need at the Gettysburg Farmers' Market!
WHAT OUR VENDORS OFFER:
Specialities - Breakfast sandwiches, Pretzels, Award winning homemade jams & jellies, Local honey
Baked Goods - All kinds of bread, Amazing garlic rolls, Muffins, Fresh baked pies, sweet goodies, Coffee Cakes, Cookies, Brownies
Beauty - Fresh Cut Flowers, Artisan Soaps
Fresh Fruit - Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Peaches - including the 'Donut Peach', Nectarines, Melons, 'Lopes, Plums, Apricots, Apples, Pears and Cherries
Vegetables - All your favorites like corn, tomatoes, cuccumbers, plus an amazing variety of other produce. Cheical-free produce, too!
Bedding & Landscape Plants - Hanging Baskets, Potted Herbs, Heirloom Tomato Plants, Native shrubs, Rare varieties of Lillies, shrubs & perennial flowers for gardening enthusiasts
Fresh Herbs and dried herbs, both culinary and medicinal
Meat - Lamb, Pork
Alpaca products - Raw Fiber, Yarn, and clothing
Be sure to check out the visiting artists the month of July!
When you buy from the Gettysburg Farmers' Market, you support the local economy and preserve farms and green space.
- Dillsburg Farmers' Market, Dillsburg, PA
- Marking its sixth year in 2015, the Dillsburg Farmers' Market is proving to be a Saturday morning oasis for fresh produce, eggs, poultry, meat, milk, cheese and baked goods. Conveniently located at 117 N. Baltimore Street (near the post office and Dollar General Store), the site hosts a group of knowledgeable and reliable vendors showcasing a wide array of homegrown and homemade items, including apple butter, jams and jellies, salsas and sauces, mushrooms, honey, herbs, fresh-cut flowers, homemade dog treats and flowering annuals, vegetable plants, native and edible plants and nursery stock.
Several produce vendors accept FMNP and SFMNP vouchers. Look for the Dept. of Ag poster at their stands.
Special guests like master gardeners, etc. and programs are scheduled periodically through the season as well as children's activities.
The Dillsburg Farmers' Market is a partner member of York County "Buy Fresh, Buy Local" (www.buyfreshbuylocalyork.com). The market also promotes "Farm to School" info. and activities in cooperation with the local school district (Northern York Co.).
For up-to-the-minute news, see our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/dillsburgfarmersmarket
Follow us on Twitter for fresh Tweets about the market! https://twitter.com/DbgFarmers
See a synopsis of our market and how it is growing: http://prezi.com/ykmm18psgt8z/dillsburg-farmers-market/
Our vendors include:
Byron Waggoner (lopes, melons, sweet corn)
Cedar Hill Beef (beef sticks, bologna and jerky)
Filey's Pride (organic-grown garden produce)
Jacoby Gardens and Mowing (flowering annuals and vegetable plants and garden produce)
Just Four Dogs (homemade dog treats)
Kim's Cut Flowers (homegrown flower arrangements)
Latimore Valley Farms (certified organic produce and fruit and jams, juices, salsas and sauces)
Morgan's Mushrooms (oyster mushrooms, Shiitake mushrooms and honey)
Orchard Breeze Farms (beef, broiler chickens, Berkshire pork, duck and multi-color brown eggs)
Perennial Gardens (native and edible plants, perennials, shrubs and trees)
Snyder's Fruit Farm (garden produce and fruit)
Sunshine Bakery (small batch bakery items)
Sweet Things Bakery (baked goods and bread)
Sycamore Ridge Farm (garden produce, fruit and eggs)
- PA Farmers Open Air Market, Harrisburg, PA
- The Pennsylvania Farmers’ Open Air Market has been open every year, the first Tuesday in May to the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, since 1974 in the parking lot at the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg, PA. We are open rain or shine, Tuesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. There is always FREE PARKING for our market customers. Easy access off Cameron St. onto Industrial Road; turn left into the PA Farm Show Complex parking lot, across from the entrance to HACC (Harrisburg Area Community College).
This year we are celebrating our 40th anniversary. Because of the longevity of our market, some of the vendors providing seasonal goodness to our customers are second and third generation! How’s that for sustainability!
Our 20 plus vendors include farmers and producers selling homegrown, fresh-picked fruits and vegetables, European style brick oven breads, PA wine, ice cream, cheese, homemade baked goods including pies, cakes, cookies and whoopie pies, pasture raised meats, poultry and eggs, as well as fantastic condiments including hot sauces and barbeque sauces, that can be used in hundreds of creative ways to spice up your everyday cooking.
Healthy, Pennsylvania-grown native plants and other perennials are available throughout the market season, while spring brings an abundance of annuals, herbs and hanging baskets. Fall mums begin to appear in late August.
Troutman’s food truck prepares delicious homemade soups and sandwiches, along with hot dogs, sausages and their specialty French fries. Mama's Soup Coupe features fabulous made-from-scratch dishes with healthy local ingredients from traditional family recipes. Picnic tables are available. Lawn and shade trees border the market if you want to bring a blanket and settle down there for a picnic instead. Port-a-johns and a hand washing station are available on site for your comfort.
Parking at the Farm Show is ALWAYS FREE for market customers. If there is an event going on at the Farm Show, just tell the parking attendant that you are going to the Farmers’ Market.
We look forward to welcoming you to the PA Farmers' Open Air Market!
- 2nd & South Farmer's Market, Philadelphia, PA
- Seaonsal farmers market with organic and conventional fruits and vegetables, beef, chicken, lamb, honey, flowers, dairy products, canned goods and baked goods.
- Clark Park Farmer's Market, Philadelphia, PA
- Faremers market with seasonal produce, both organic and conventional, as well as beef, chicken, lamb, pork, veal, honey, flowers, goat cheese, goat milk, maple syrup, canned goods and baked goods.
- Palmer Park Farmer's Market, Philadelphia, PA
- Farmers' Market selling fruits, vegetables, honey, floewrs, canned goods, baked goods, and more.
- Historic Downtown Uniontown Farmer's Market, Uniontown, PA
- The Historic Downtown Uniontown Farmer's Market is a producer only market. In other words, if you want to be a vendor you must make, bake or grow your product. This way we can ensure our customers will receive a high quality and unique product. Come visit us in the heart of Downtown Uniontown at the new Storey Square. If you are interested in being a vendor for the 2006 season please feel free to contact Tara Rack.
- DuBois Area Farmers Market, DuBois, PA
- Fresh produce, flowers, jams, jellies, hand made crafts, baked goods from residents of Clearfield and Jefferson Counties.
- Tionesta Farmers Market, Tionesta, PA
- The Tionesta Farmers' Market offers local, seasonal, homegrown fruit and vegetables, as well as local specialities such as hamloaf, fudge,honey, homemade baked good such as bread, real fruit pies, sticky buns, cookies, fruit breads, jams, jellies, BBQ sauce,hickory smoked hams, bacon and sausage[ available in season],
and arts and crafts. Come visit the friendly farmers and sample some homegrown goodness soon!!!
- Beaver County Fruit and Vegetable Growers Association Beaver Farmers' Market, Beaver, PA
- Thank you for supporting your local farmers' market. The final market for the season in Beaver will be on Saturday, December 18, 2010. Have a safe and wonderful holiday season. Hope to see everyone next year.
Beaver County Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association sponsor 3 OPEN-AIR FARMERS MARKET with 35 Beaver County growers who actively participate in the markets selling their own grown vegetables and fruit. We have great pride because what we sell is what we grow. Our motto, LOCAL GROWERS-SELLING FRESH began in 2003 to try to get across to the customers we grow what we sell. We have a large variety of fresh produce. Onions, lettuce, rhubarb, swiss chard, asparagus in the spring. Tomatoes, peppers, cabbage, egg plant, zuchinni, garlic, berries, leeks, beets, corn, peaches, plums, honey, apples, potatoes in the summer. Potatoes, winter squash, lettuce, cabbage, pumpkins, turnips, parsnips, greens, apples, dried flower arrangements, fresh pine arrangements, wreaths, swags, sprays weather permitting till the Saturday before Christmas.
- Carrick Farmers market, Pittsburgh, PA
- Producer-only farmers market with 18 vendors selling a wide variety of locally grown, fresh, nutritious fruits and vegetables, cut flowers, bedding plants, cookies, breads, jams, jellies, honey, and other value added products. Prepared foods includes Middle Eastern Foods from Chahine's.
We are one of Pittsburgh Citiparks' seven farmers markets.
Come visit us behind Carrick Shopping Center, on Brownsville Rd. You will meet many of your neighbors and friends there every week, shopping for fresh, local foods. The farmers are also there, to answer your questions and talk about their products.
Our vendors include Harvest Valley Farm, Paul's Orchard, Schram's Farm, Chahine Middle Eastern Food, Prudence Tunney, Vibo's Bakery, Wesford Farm, John Kolemba, Loafer's Breads, Joyce's cookies.
Many of our vendors accept WIC and Senior Coupons (the Farmers Market Nutrition Program. Harvest Valley Farm accepts ACCESS/food stamps.
- Mt. Washington Farmers Market, Pittsburgh, PA
- Producer-only farmers market with 12 vendors selling a variety of locally grown, fresh, nutritious, fruits and vegetables, fresh baked goods, fresh cheese cakes, tangy Mexican salsa, flowers, and assorted value added products.
One of Pittsburgh Citiparks seven farmers markets, located in the parking lot of the Community Center on Sweetbriar, on Mt. Washington. You will meet many of your neighbors and friends there every week, shopping for fresh food. And the farmers are there too, to answer your questions and tell you about their products.
Our vendors include: Amish cookies, Creighton's Greenhouse, Cinco de Mayo Salsa and Tortilla chips, Wesford Farm, Loafer's Breads, Mary Lynn Baronette, Elaine Pisarcik, Kevin Garner, Scott Smith, Rich Bergen.
Some of our vendors accept WIC and Senior Coupons (Farmers market Nutrition Program).
- Farmers' Market Cooperative of East Liberty, Pittsburgh, PA
- The Farmers' Market Cooperative of East Liberty is the oldest farmers' market in SW PA, we have been here since 1941! We are located across the street from Home Depot on Sherdian Ave. in East Liberty. The market is an "indoor" market, located in a 100 year old building. We operate year round and are open every Saturday from 5 am until 12 noon.
The Coop is owned by 4 farming families who operate farm operations during the week, and sell their products at the market on Saturday.
- John and Val Kennedy and children who operate the Kennedy Family Meat Stand- featuring chemical free meat and poultry from Butler County. This stand accepts VISA/MC, Food stamps, P. Vouchers.
- Tim Hileman and family who operate the Kistaco Farm Stand- Features locally grown apples and other fruits, as well as a wide range of vegetables. The apple cider is the best in Pittsb urgh. The Farm is located in Armstong County.
- The Greenawalt family operated Ina Greenawalt and children- Offer locally raised eggs, milk & cheese products, government inspected raw milk, duck and goose eggs (in season). All Eggs are produced the way grandma did it. Also offer home made Jellies, jams, honey, collectibles,free used clothes. Brian Greenawalt runs B&G Enterprises which offers Indoor and outdoor plants, vegetables and fruits, fresh cut and dried herbs year round,potting soil and barn soil chicken manure. The farm is located in West Newton, PA.
- Rick Zang operates the Zang's Greenhouse stand- Rick offers year-round plants, holiday flowers, Pennsylvania mushrooms, assorted vegetables, handmade wooden toys, birdseed, cut flowers.
There are a number of other vendors at the market that offer many different types of items. These include prepared foods, baked goods, cheese, coffee, olive oil. The farmers and vendors are here to answer your food concerns and share with you educational tips on how we grow our products. We change products as the seasons change, but we never change our love for farming and our commitment to our customers. We sell to the children of customers who bought from our parents many years ago.
Please check out our website for more information on the market. Please sign up for our weekly email update on news and events at the market.
- The Original Farmers Market, McDonald, PA
- We are dreaming of a wonderful summer, with beautiful fields of fruit and vegetables.
We are an Open Air Market, located out in the country. It is very easy to find. Take the Bridgeville Exit off I79 and turn left on Rte. 50. Travel about 5 miles and there on the left you will find the most congenial farmers and the freshest and most beautiful vegetables and fruits available anywhere.
We are open rain or shine, because a roof covers our entire selling area. Of course, this is all locally grown produce, so don't expect the market to be at full capacity until late July. Many of our vendors accept WIC and Senior coupons (Farmers Market Nutrition Program).
We start off in May with just a few vendors selling baked goods, flower and vegetable plants, spinach, green onions, lettuce, peas, apples, potatoes, meat, honey and fudge. Then in June we add strawberries, cherries, raspberries, green beans, cabbage and broccoli. In July, the peaches, corn, tomatoes and peppers are added. In August and September we are operating at a full market.
When frost comes in October the market takes on potatoes, winter squash, pumpkins, gourds, corn stalks and cider. In November we operate with just a few farmers to sell their year-rond products of baked goods, fudge, honey, meats, potatoes, cabbage, squash, apples and pine wreaths.
Come out and spend time at the Farmers Market. We have ample free parking and the price is always right. We would love to have you and we are sure you will love the taste of FRESH vegetables. There is a difference between store bought and farm fresh!
Support your local farmer!!
- Abington Farmers Market, Chinchilla, PA
- We sell only fresh fruits and vegetables grown by the members of the market. We're a small market consisting of six farmers, but have a wide range of products available.
We also have a wide variety of homemade baked goods, including cookies and pies.
We accept WIC and senior vouchers.
We're open Saturday mornings for your shopping convenience. Stop by. We'll be glad to see you!
- Beaver County Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association Ambridge Farmers' Market, Ambridge, PA
- Thank you for supporting your local farmers' market. The final market for the season in Ambridge will be on Tuesday, November 23, 2010. The markets through November 18th will still be on Thursdays, but the hours will be from 3:00 P.M. til dusk. The only market that will on Tuesday will be the final market. Have a safe and wonderful holiday season. Hope to see everyone next year.
Beaver County Fruit & Vegetable Growers Association sponsor 3 OPEN-AIR FARMERS MARKET with 35 Beaver County growers who actively participate in the markets selling their own grown vegetables and fruit. We have great pride because what we sell is what we grow. Our motto, LOCAL GROWERS-SELLING FRESH began in 2003 to try to get across to the customers we grow what we sell. We have a large variety of fresh produce. Onions, lettuce, rubarb, swiss chard, asparagus in the spring. Tomatoes, peppers, cabbage, egg plant, zuchinni, garlic, berries, leeks, beets, corn, peaches, plums, honey, apples, potatoes in the summer. Potatoes, winter squash, lettuce, cabbage, pumpkins, turnips, parsnips, greens, apples, dried flower arrangements,are available on Thursdays from the first Thursday in May until the Tuesday before Thanksgiving. We are open from 4 to 7 pm. When day light savings time changes we are open from 3 to 6 pm.
- Easton Farmers' Market, Easton, PA
- Producer-only Farmers' Market in Downtown Easton, featuring fresh, local produce, flowers, herbs, meat, eggs, cheese, and crafts.
The oldest, continuous open-air farmers' market in the United States, established 1752.
Entertainment on Saturdays: Children's arts tent, Live Music
- Bethlehem Farmers' Market, Bethlehem, PA
- The Bethlehem Farmers' Market is a producer-only market that focuses on healthy, fresh food for everyday living. We also work to promote community interaction, bringing various ethnic and age groups together in one place and fostering relationships between the local urban population and the rural farming community.
- Teddy's Restruant Farmers' Market, North Huntingdon, PA
- A True Farmers' Market attended and managed by Farmers serving the local Community
- Farmstead Farmers Market, Palmyra, PA
- Farmstead Market is a new Farmers Market opening in the Spring of 2007. We are located in a rapidly growing area just North of Hershey, Pa. This is a very Country style location with easy acess to surrounding suburbs. The Market is being created from an old farm on 5 acres of land, with the original barn still standing. We are offering space for Vendors of Meats,Dairy, Fruits, Vegetables, Wines and Cheeses, Nuts, Baked Goods, Breads, Cerals, Candies, Desserts and flowers (annuals and perennials) to sell their products to the general public.
- Glenside Farmers Market, Glenside, PA
- The Glenside Farmers Market (GFM) is a grower/producer only farmers market open Saturdays from 9:00am to 1:00pm. We are located at the Septa train station, the intersection of Easton Road and Glenside Ave. in Glenside, PA. We have a variety of growers that produce many types of vegetables, meats, honey, maple syrup, eggs and pet treats. Along with the producers we also have various types of artisans including pottery, jewelry, candles and soaps.
This year at GFM, we are privileged to have the Montgomery County Cooperative Extension Service and the County 4H clubs participating in the market. They bring with them educational opportunities on topics such as canning, composting, nutrition and 4H club activities for the kids. Along with these special events we will also have a weekly story time for kids at 11am. Kids will also have the opportunity to participate in a craft.
With many vegetable producers that attend GFM, we hope to attract many of the senior citizens and WIC participants with their coupons for fresh vegetables. These coupons are available from Catcom @610-277-6363.
Lastly, for the first time GFM will be sponsoring a "Holiday Artisans Event" on Dec 5th, 2009 at the New Life Presbyterian church on Easton Road. In the past, during this time of the year our vendors and customers would have to fight the elements (weather) at the market. This year during the end of November and early December, we will be holding the market inside. Along with 6 to 7 GFM vendors, many other local artisans will have the opportunity to sell their hand made products.
So dust off your tote bag and come visit us at the Glenside Farmers Market.
- Mars Farmer's Market, Mars, PA
- Great local market!! Multiple vendors selling a variety of seasonal, locally grown and just-picked vegetables & fruits. Nice selection of bedding plants, potted plants and cut flowers. Delicious fresh breads and baked goods. Herbs, dip mixes, pierogies, eggs, honey, jams, jellies and other value added items. Hand-made, one of a kind crafts and jewelry.
Conveniently located in charming downtown Mars, Pennsylvania across from the Post Office. Ample parking close to vendor tents. You will meet many of your neighbors and friends there every Saturday morning.
Friendly, knowledgeable farmers are available to answer questions, talk about their farm, share gardening tips and give ideas on how to prepare their products.
The Farmer's Market begins the first Saturday of May and depending on the growing season, the Market may extend to the end of October.
All vendors are local.
- Market and Penn Street Farmers Market, York, PA
- Market and Penn Street Farmers Market was opened in 1866. Its landmark building is located at the corner of West Market and Penn Streets in downtown York. Listed on the National Historic Register, it is the oldest continuously operating farmers market in York. The Market is owned and run by the vendors, many of whom are third generation and greater. It provides the only source of fresh produce, meats, and other products in the downtown York area west of the Codorus Creek. The Market operates year round and has free offstreet parking every market day. An abundance of fresh locally grown fruits and vegetables are available during the growing season, and fresh locally grown meats and poultry products are offered by local butchers. In addition, there are stands selling prepared foods freshly made with ingredients purchased from other market vendors. Several vendors offer breakfast, lunch, freshly made soups and sandwiches as well as made to order gourmet cupcakes. Wolfgang Candy, a York company, has an outlet in the Market. A large Deli provides all your lunchbox needs. A 'Friends of Historic Farmers Market' association was formed to help keep this local gem vibrant. The website for the Market is www.pennstreetfarmersmarket.com and will keep visitors informed of produce coming into season, special events, recipes, ideas for kids, tips for living "Green" , and much more.
- Boyertown Farmers Market, Boyertown, PA
- The market is a grower/producer market, showcasing products from our local farmers. The market is always seeking to add local vendors of meats, poultry, produce, breads and other unique items. Join us every week for food & fun. We also provide crafters, artists, musicians and the "Kids Korner", where books and toys about food, farms and farm animals are provided to entertain while the family shops. Many events are planned each Saturday, creating a fun and exciting place to shop, play and reconnect with your neighbors!
The market now accepts many forms of payment; credit cards, debit cards and food stamps (EBT).
Any farmers, crafters, artists or musicians interested in joining the market can email the farm manager or visit the website for further information.
- Lansdale Farmers' Market, Lansdale, PA
- The Lansdale Farmers' Market will be opening for it's first season on July 4th, 2009! The market will be held at Railroad Plaza (across from the Lansdale train station) each Saturday from 9am to 1pm.
Check out our Vendors:
Boyd's Cardinal Hollow Winery
Harvest Moon Bakery
Orchard Hill Farms
Overbrook Herb Farm
Skippack Creek Farm
Windy Springs Farm
Wool Worth It!
- Hidden Trails Farmer's Market, Wellsboro, PA
- Hidden Trails Farmer's Market is back again to provide products you can 'Make, Bake, Sew, or Grow!' right here in Pennsylvania's beautiful Northern Tier. We are looking for vendors and consumers to join in the growing market located in the lawn of Rockwell's Feed, Farm, and Pet Supply. It will be held rain or shine under our large tent. We are selling fresh produce, locally raised meat and dairy products, delicious baked goods, wood products as well as holding local entertainment each Saturday including a Doggy Ice Cream Social, pony rides, wood carvings and demonstrations. We hope to bring those local farm goods to Wellsboro and the surrounding areas. Please contact us for more information.
- North Atherton Farmers Market, State College, PA
- Hours and Location...
The North Atherton Farmers Market (NAFM) is held on Saturdays from 10am-2pm from May to November at the Home Depot Parking lot on North Atherton Street in State College, PA.
Producer Only Distinction...
The NAFM is proud to be a producers only market which requires that vendors sell only what they produce. The NAFM is also proud to feature local bakeries, specialty food vendors and crafters in addition to the farmers and their products. The NAFM provides fresh produce, specialty baked goods, meat, eggs, dairy products, artisinal cheese and bread, honey, and craft products on a limited basis. The NAFM works in conjunction with the ideals and principles established by other markets in the area to provide the same market shopping experience on the North side of town.
As the market grows in vendor membership and customer base, we expect to expand to be as much of a one stop shopping for local food items as a market can offer.
Start of the Market...
It is important for customers to know that the market opens and closes with the ringing of Mothersbaugh's Market Bell. This is a signal that vendors can begin to make sales and to start to pack to head home. Beginning sales at the same time reduces competition among vendors and customer confusion and packing up at the same time ensures that all vendors will be present until the market closes (with occasional exceptions due to scheduling).
A bit of history...
For many years, some of the veteran market vendors in the Centre region were on a continual hunt for space on the North side of town to hold a farmers market. In 2010, with support from Patton Township (with special thanks to Ken Soder and Doug Erickson) and Home Depot (with special thanks to Eric Walker), the hunt finally ended. Home Depot stepped up to offer space in their parking lot for a market to be held. Shortly thereafter, interested vendors were convened and the North Atherton Farmers Market (NAFM) was established. Since the initial meetings, many vendors have joined and many still express interest in the market. With growing neighborhoods and families on the North side of town, with ample parking and with an ideal location at Home Depot with banks, restaurants and other shopping sites nearby, the Home Depot parking lot became the new home of the NAFM.
- Rec Park Farmers' Market, Lewistown, PA
- Rec Park Farmers' Market consists of vendors from Mifflin and surrounding counties. The market has various fruit and produce growers along with herbs, pet treats, flowers, crafts, baked goods, value-added products and meat. We offer cooking classes for 10 weeks out of the season and music every week. There will be be various guest vendors and guest organizations each week.
- 12th and St. James Farmers Market, Philadelphia, PA
- Farmers' market selling organic and conventional fruits and vegetables, honey, flowers, canned goods, baked goods and more.
- Fairmount Farmers' Market, Philadelphia, PA
- Farmers' Market selling organic and conventional fruits and vegetables, honey, floewrs, dairy products, canned goods, baked goods and more.
- Fitler Square Farmers' Market, Philadelphia, PA
- Farmers' Market selling organic and conventional fruits and vegetables, beef, chicken, lamb, pork, veal, honey, canned goods, baked goods and much more.
- Oxford Circle Farmers' Market, Philadelphia, PA
- Farmers Market selling fruits and vegetables, flowers, canned goods, baked goods, and more.
- West Oak Lane Farmers' Market, Philadelphia, PA
- Farmers' Market selling fruits, vegetables, flowers, canned goods, baked goods and more.
- Phoenixville Farmers' Market, Phoenixville, PA
- Farmers' Market selling organic and conventional fruits and vegetables, beef, chicken, lamb, honey, flowers, dairy, canned goods, baked goods, and more.
- Lebanon Farmers Market, Lebanon, PA
- The Lebanon Farmers Market, where history meets quality, variety and convenience. More than a just a farmer’s market, this brand new historically restored facility located at 35 South Eighth Street, in the heart of downtown Lebanon’s restoration revolution offers a varied list of more than 30 Farm Market Vendors, Lebanon Fine Art and Picture Frame, The Market House Bakery & Cafe and Niko's Restaurant.
Amidst the grander and ambiance you will find a market unlike any other as The Lebanon Market has been preserved to the beauty of its 19th century birth while creating a 21st century shopping experience! The market features the finest local, farm fresh produce, traditional PA-Dutch baked good items, gourmet desserts, orchard fresh produce and cider, butchers including fresh meats, poultry and seafood. Fine deli meats and cheeses, wood smoked BBQ meats, fresh flowers, handmade authentic Italian fare including fresh pasta and sauces, roasted coffees and hand rolled soft pretzels. Traditional Amish family style recipe goods of jellies, jams, mustards and dressings in addition to many quality, fresh prepared food items for eat-in and take home convenience. Vendors Include: Minnich’s Produce, Carmany’s Double Twist Pretzels, Keener Poultry, The Original Chili Dog, Amish Family Recipes, Bohemia Bagel, Bohemia Dried Fruit and Nut, Blue Bandana Pet Bakery, JP’s Fine Meats and Cheeses, Crave Coffee and Gelato, Zigs Bakery, Hi-way Meats, Smokestack Lightening BBQ, South Fork, The Pretzel Twist, Petal Pushers, Stella Blue Natural Elements for Body and Soul, Barb-n-Suzi’s Deli, S. Clyde Weavers Meats and Cheeses, The Opera Fudge House, Boyd L. Farms Fresh Produce, The Donut Hole, Cheyney Seafood, The Sweet Tooth, Soup Thyme, Pasta Fresca, Mackadelli and The Gourmet’s Pantry!
Parking is free and available at 9th and Cumberland Streets, a call to the marketmaster at: 717-274-FOOD on a Thursday, Friday or Saturday will elicit detailed instructions on the location or follow the well-lit digital street signage. The original 1892 Lebanon Farm market building has returned to its home in the magnificently restored original Market House location that is once again the place to see and be seen!
- Ngozi Eco Village Natural & Organic Farmers' Market, Harrisburg, PA
- Ngozi Eco-Village Natural and Organic Farmers' Market will also assist in:
• Economic vitality and affordability by providing livelihood for people and by providing affordable nutritional food.
• Foster native natural systems and species,
• And encourage community involvement by being a focal point of community activities and by raising the community’s awareness of their ties to the land.
NOFM will operate every Wednesday from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 .p.m. from June to November depending on the weather. Our new location 1233 N. 3rd Street at Historic Broad Street Market on the plaza, in Harrisburg, Pa. Dauphin County.
The village will feature, an open air seasonal mobile farmer’s market vendors selling directly to consumers fresh fruits and vegetables, children’s activities which will focus on urban farming, and workshops on youth development, entrepreneurship, civics, and economic concepts. Youth will assist in the ongoing design of the eco-village. Including developing the village flag, currency and signage. It will also feature mini-health fairs, traditional and performing artists.
- Lansdowne Farmers Market, Lansdowne, PA
- n 2005, the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development (DCED) designated the Lansdowne Economic Development Corporation (LEDC), a not-for-profit community and economic development organization incorporated in 1998, as a Pennsylvania Main Street program. Under this program, the LEDC is funded by the DCED to implement the “four-point approach” to downtown revitalization: Design, Economic Restructuring, Organization, and Promotion. In 2006, as part of a special project grant from the William Penn Foundation, the LEDC was selected by The Food Trust to receive technical assistance in the creation of a locally operated farmers market.
The mission of the Lansdowne Farmers Market (LFM), inaugurated in May 2007 and open every Saturday from Memorial Day weekend to Halloween, is to “bring fresh, local food to Lansdowne; foster economic development in the Borough; promote Lansdowne and its events, businesses, artists, and musicians; and provide a community gathering place.”
The LFM is planned, organized, and largely run by a committee of about 10 volunteers and one paid Market Manager, with LEDC oversight. Market vendors have come through committee solicitation, advertisements, and word of mouth. Participating vendors have changed every year, with priority given to local and returning businesses and with the goal of providing a broad shopping experience, both in merchandise and price.
Since the Market’s inception, the local community has embraced it, and the LFM has become a centerpiece of downtown revitalization. Every Market features an Artist and a Musician of the Week, which opens the event to the local arts and culture community, and also provides live entertainment and new handcrafted products each week. To further engage area residents, groups, and interests, the LFM is host to several Community Days each season, during which additional spots are opened to local organizations, businesses, and private citizens for promotion and sales.
The best friend you can be to the Market is to be a good shopper — come regularly and make purchases! Next best is spreading the word by telling friends, handing out LFM magnets, or displaying one of our fabulous apple-shaped lawn signs. And we can always use a hand setting up or breaking down. Stop by the Market Manager tent and say you want to help, and we’ll find something for you to do. Please visit our website for more information: lansdownefarmersmarket.com.
- Leesport Farmers Market Inc., Leesport, PA
- Savor the sights, tastes, and aromas of our expansive indoor/outdoor market featuring fresh country meats & cheeses, poultry & fish, baked goods, locally grown fruits & vegetables, candies & confections, and much more. Find items such as crafts, jewelry, new & used clothing, household goods, health & beauty aids, toys, books, and gifts or get your garden goin' with a large variety of bedding plants, spring bulbs, fall mums & vegetable plants. Also Berks County's only weekly livestock auction.
- Clarion County Farmer's Market, Clarion, PA
- Seasonal produce, baked goods, plants, eggs, meats, soaps, and jams/jellies available late May through October. Local farms' produce includes a large selection of heirloom varieties, flavorful new hybrid varieties, fruits and vegetables, many organic growers, pastured poultry, lamb, turkeys, pork and beef. Market sites are Saturday mornings at downtown Clarion, and a second smaller site Friday evenings at Wolf's Camping Resort in Knox. Both sites are in pleasant parks with friendly vendors.
- Emmaus Farmers' Market, Emmaus, PA
- The Emmaus Farmers' Market features an extensive mix of local farm products. This "producer-only" market not only supplies fresh, nutritious foods, exquisite flowers and ornamentals, it is also the local spot to meet and socialize with your neighbors. Community organizations, musicians, and special events add a touch of Emmaus heritage to each Sunday's market.
- Southside Farmers Market, Pittsburgh, PA
- Producer-only farmers market with 11 vendors selling a wide variety of locally grown, nutritious, fresh fruits and vegetables, along with fresh baked goods, jams, herbs, cut flowers, shrubs, eggs, organic soap and some value added products.
Blackberry Meadows sells organic vegetables.
One of Pittsburgh Citiparks seven Farmers Markets.
Come visit us right in the heart of historic Southside, on the corner of Carson and 18th.
Our vendors include Joe King's Farm, Paul's Orchard, Amish Cookies, Wood Street Bakery, Vibo's Bakery, Bill Gudewer Flower and Plants, Pleasant Hills Farm, Tracy Artman Soap, Blackberry Meadows Farms.
Some of our vendors accept WIC and Senior Coupons (Farmers Market Nutrition Program).
- Monroeville Lions Farmers' Market, Monroeville, PA
- Fresh, locally grown produce from eleven vendors from all over southwestern PA. Fresh & nutritious. The farmers pick their produce daily, so everyone is getting the freshest and the best varieties when they come to the farmers market.
We have frozen hamburgers and other beef items, organic produce, bread, kettle corn and fudge, in addition to a large selection of fresh fruits and vegetables.
Come and meet your neighbors here every Saturday in season.
The Lions Club has been running this market for about 15 years. It helps support their charity work.
Many of our vendors accept WIC and Senior coupons (Farmers Market Nutrition Program).
- Towanda Farmers Market, Towanda, PA
- Towanda Farmers Market is a grower-only market offering fruits, vegetables, meats, ready-to-eat foods, potted plants, cut flowers, goat milk cheese, farm-based crafts and other local items. Located by the Susquehanna River next to historic Washington St. Station in downtown Towanda.
- State College Downtown Farmers' Market, State College, PA
- This is a farmers' market where all vendors grow or produce the items they sell. The market is just accross College Avenue from the Penn State campus and within walking distance of most State College shops and theaters. Markets are open-air on the closed street but are held rain or shine. Various forms of entertainment coincide with the markets. Since there are over 20 participating vendors access the market website to locate them nd find products that they offer: www.statecollegefarmers.com
The website will tell you the mission of the market,list market dates and special events, provide driving directions and parking areas, answer frequently asked questions and provide the invaluable vendor map. Under the vendor map link you can identify each vendor and either link to their page of items for sale or link directly to their website.
- Renninger's Farmers Market, Kutztown, PA
- Established in 1955, Renningers is one of the area's finest Penna. Dutch Farmers Markets. Market hours are Fridays 10 to 7 & Saturdays 8 to 4.Our butchers offer the fullest line of fresh and smoked meats (A trademark of the Penna. Dutch area), produce, fish poultry, candy snacks, & baked goods. There is a fabulous Folk Art Shoppe, along with flower & novelty stores.
- Slippery Rock Community Farmers' Market, Slippery Rock, PA
- Each week, the Slippery Rock Community Farmers’ Market is held in a relaxed setting
along the Slippery Rock Creek in beautiful Rock Falls Park. We offer live local music,
guest speakers, kids activities, yoga, and the freshest, healthiest food around.
The Mission of the Market is to promote and support local agriculture and farming
families and to enhance the cultural experience of the Slippery Rock Community
while increasing consumer appreciation for high-quality local farm and homemade
We encourage our patrons to get to know our growers and to ask them about the
agricultural process that brought the food from farm to market. Feel free to ask
your growers where their farm is, how long they have been a producer, what farming
practices they use and how they comply with state and Market policies.
Our vendors have a variety of products ranging from organic to sustainable apples,
strawberries, red and golden raspberries, blackberries, gooseberries, elderberries,
blueberries, lettuces, beets, carrots, corn, heirloom tomatoes, kale, summer and fall
squashes, rutabagas, cucumbers, zucchini, red, white, purple and Yukon potatoes,
fresh and dried herbs, beans, lima beans, eggplant, parsnips, bell, hot and sweet
peppers, braising greens, red and white onions, okra, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower,
sugar snap peas, snow peas, scallions, garlic and garlic braids.
We also carry great local meats, eggs, honey, fresh cut flowers, fresh baked goods,
bread, pies, cakes, cookies, rolls, pickled and canned goods, homemade soaps,
lotions, and salves, fair trade coffee, tea and chocolates, handmade jewelry and
paper crafts, pasta, noodles, sauces & homemade hula hoops from The Hoop Bear.
- Adams County Farmers' Markets - Outlets, Gettysburg, PA, Gettysburg, PA
- The Adams County Farmers' Market is conveniently located at The Outlet Shoppes at Gettysburg with easy access to both Routes 15 and 97 and just a mile from the Gettysburg National Park Visitor Center. This market offers a wide array of in season produce, fresh fruit, baked goods, honey, grass fed meats and more. Interested in becoming a vendor? Please email our market manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.acfarmersmarkets.org for the Vendor Application/Inquiry Form.
- The Farmers Market at Playwicki Farm, Feasterville, PA
- Our mission is to create an environment for farmers and residents to mutually benefit from a market of locally produced items. To this reason every market vendor is required to personally produce all of the items that they sell so that everyone purchasing goods, flowers or crafts can trust that they are receiving only the finest products.
The Farmers Market at Playwicki Farm is located at 2350 Bridgetown Pike in Feasterville, PA. The market runs every Wednesday, Rain or Shine, from June 2nd until October 27th. The hours are 3:00 pm until 7:00 pm.
Playwicki Farm is an oasis with recreational opportunities geared to the surrounding population. Open space, walking trails, old growth forest, wetlands, picnic and play areas, agricultural land, a wildlife habitat and a renowned but now defunct quarry are all incorporated into one hundred and ten acres. There is also evidence of Native American habitation. In a relatively small space there is something for just about everyone. Now we are adding a Farmers Market.
Application process is now open for certified producers, local artisans and natural vendors.
For more information call: (215) 357 - 7300 ext.236.
- Lower Makefield Farmers Market, Lower Makefield, PA
- Founded in 2007, The Lower Makefield Township Farmers Market is an authentic, seasonal, producer-only, open air venue market featuring organic, sustainable, and conventional vegetables and fruits, herbs, artisan breads, pastured meats, farmstead cheeses, eggs, wool products, handmade soaps and skin products, flowers and plants, prepared foods, locally roasted organic coffee, and more!!!
In 2009 the Bucks County Foodshed Alliance assumed sponsorship of the market. FMNP and SNAP accepted at our market.
- Juniata Farmers Market, Altoona, PA
- Juniata Farmers Market is every Thursday from 2:00-6:00 PM from June 13th until October 31st, 2013.
We are a producer only market!
Products offered at the market include:
Raw Milk Cheeses, and grass-fed beef from Clover Creek Cheese Cellars; Goats Milk Soap from Sun & Moon Creations; Produce from Greenbriar Farm; Herbs and Flowers from Sweet Annie's Herbs; Cut Flowers; Potted Plants; and much, much, more to come!
- Upper Merion Farmers Market, King of Prussia, PA
- We are a family-friendly, community-focused, producer-only farmers' market. Our offerings include: farm-fresh fruits and vegetables; home-made breads, spreads, and baked goods; hormone-free chicken, grass-fed beef and pork. Dairy products include eggs, cheese and milk. We support local producers of hand-made soaps, soy-based candles. Our artisans offer hand-crafted good of jewelry, clothing, pottery, bird houses, and more.
The UMFM also hosts many enjoyable events such as the Strawberry Festival, Zucchini 500 Race, Health and Wellness Day, Fiber Arts Festival, Oktoberfest, Harvest Festival, and more! Each week we offer live entertainment, as well as children's activities. A new event offered monthly is our community yard sale. We offer spaces to our community members who wish to sell their attic treasures.
If you are interested in animal adoption come to the market. Every week a different animal rescue groups come to promote their organization as well as find a home for their animals.
- Downtown Bedford Farmers Market, Bedford, PA
- We are a producer only market held in the square in Downtown Bedford.
- Coatesville Farmers' Market, Coatesville, PA
- The Coatesville Farmers' Market offers fresh roasted coffee, bread and cheese, fresh local produce including assorted fresh vegetables, fruit, spices, and herbs, canned goods, and various local artisan crafts.
We accept SNAP/FMNP benefits and are open Saturdays from 9am-1pm from June-Ocotber.
We will be having weekly community events and special events as the season progresses. For more information, like us on Facebook (http://tinyurl.com/CoatesvilleFarmersMarket) or sign up to receive our weekly newsletter (http://tinyurl.com/7paa7a9)!
Some of our Vendors are:
Rex Farms Orchard
blueberries, red and black raspberries, cameo apples, kohlrabi, kale, swiss chard, spring onions, Fuji apple juice, honey, pumpkin butter, apple sauces
and apple butters.
farm fresh green beans, cabbage, lettuce, potatoes, beets, radishes, cherry tomatoes, kale, berries, rhubarb, Amish baked goods, Amish canned goods
Wonderful Good Market at Stoudt's Brewery
artisan breads and cheeses, biscotti, scones and more...
Hobo Ed's Railyard Roastery
locally roasted coffee featuring Coatesville Community Coffee (a fundraising opportunity in support of the market)
featuring B.B.Q. Chicken Legs, Pork B.B.Q., Angus Burgers, Hot Dogs, French Fries, Deep Fried Vegetables
Sidestitch by Ginny
beautiful handmade aprons, yoga mat bags, totes, BYOB bags and her almost world famous hairbands
MacDougall's Irish Victory Cakes
Playgrounds for Palestine-certified organic fair trade olive oil
100% of the proceeds from olive oil is used to build state of the art playgrounds in Palestine and in Palestinian refugee camps throughout the Middle East.
- Millheim Farmers' Market, Rebersburg, PA
- This is a producer-only market, with 15 local vendors providing a full season's produce. This includes a broad selection of vegetables, fruits and flowers, herbs, cider, maple syrup, pastured poultry and beef, eggs, cheeses, baked goods, salsas, perennial plants, soaps and shampoos. Ethnic and organic produce. The market meets at the American Legion Grounds, Rt 45, west of Millheim, in a roofed pavilion.
Guest space available for non-profits, chefs, artists, musicians. Join us!
- FARMER'S DAUGHTER FARM MARKET, SPRING CITY, PA
- We are a family owned business for the past 25 years. Spring brings flowers, both bedding, hanging and perrenials along with vegetable plants.Spring vegetables include: peas, onions, broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage. Summer brings fresh, homegrown sweet corn, the sweetest in the area! Fresh tomatoes, string beans, cantaloupe, melons, peppers, eggplant, zucchini and many more vegetables grace our fresh air market all season long. Fall brings field trips to our pick your own pumpkin patch , hayrides and corn mazes. Open to the public on weekends, this is a very busy time of year!We offer a huge selection of hardy mums both in potted and hanging varieties. The 2nd weekend in October is our Fall Fest, which should not be missed. After Halloween we transition into Christmas with a beautiful display of wonderfully made crafts. Our store changes with the season in crafts as well as vegetables and is well worth a visit. We hope to see you soon!We are open yearround...January-March 10-5 April-December 9-6 with extended summer hours!!
- Wilkinsburg Farmers' Market, Wilkinsburg, PA
- We have been serving Wilkinsburg and surrounding communities for 20 years. Located in the center of the business district, we are a small-town market, with friendly farmers and nice fresh, local produce.
Our 7 vendors come from all over Soutwestern Pennsylvania, and are eager to talk to you about their farms and where your food comes from.
In addition to a wide assortment of nutritious fruits and vegetables, we have spring bedding plants and hanging baskets, organic produce, baked goods and rhubarb in the spring.
Do come out to see what we have, and meet your neighbors here, every Monday and Thursday afternoon in season.
Thanks, also, to the Wilkinsburg Chamber of Commerce which sponsors us.
- Mt. Lebanon Lions Club Farmers' Market, Mt. Lebanon, PA
- The Lion's Club has been sponsoring this farmers' market for about 10 years. In addition to a wide variety of locally-grown fruits and vegetables, we feature organic beef, organic vegetables, fresh-made Mexican salsa, home-made root beer, specialty breads, herbs, and flowers (bedding and cut flowers. We have Middle Eastern ready-to-eat foods, such as gyros, spinach pies, stuffed grape leaves and baklava for dessert!
Come on out on Wednesday afternoon and see all your friends and neighbors here. And buy some fresh, locally produced products from the 12- 15 farmers and small business-people who all live and work in the SW Pa region. They will be happy to tell you about their farm or their business.
We're located between the Mt. Lebabnon Business district and South Hills Village on Rt. 19
The Lions Club is the largest service organization in the world. We sponsor programs for visually impaired people all over the world. Proceeds from this market go to programs in the Pittsburgh area, as well as for the public safety building in Mt. Lebanon.
- Farmers Market at Morgan Log House, Lansdale, PA
- The Farmers Market at the Morgan Log House brings the "Buy Local" initiative to community residents on the 2nd and 4th Saturdays of July, August & September. Stop on over with your morning cup of coffee and pick up fresh vegetables, fruits, herbs, flowers, and more!
Located at 850 Weikel Road, Lansdale, the Morgan Log House dates to the 18th century and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Guided tours, special programs and classes are offered throughout the year. The site is open for tours Saturdays and Sundays, April - December. The Morgan Log House is administered by The Welsh Valley Preservation Society, a non-profit organization.
- Adams County Farmers' Markets - Wednesday's, Gettysburg , PA
- Nestled in the neighborhoods of Gettysburg, PA is the Gettysburg Heritage Center at 297 Steinwehr Ave. Located close to the Gettysburg Hospital, the Gettysburg Rec Park, tourist attractions and community neighborhoods. The farmers market set up in the grassy area by the main building. Free parking is available.
Please visit our main website: acfarmersmarkets.org to learn more or to download a vendor application.
- Mount Joy Farmers Market, Mount Joy, PA
- Every Saturday customers find vendors selling local fresh produce, perennials, gourds, fruit, baked goods, sticky buns, whole grain loaves, honey, berries, beans, melons, corn, canned goods, cut flowers and some crafts
- Bellefonte Farmers Market, Bellefonte, PA
- Bellefonte's producer-only market. Find a wide variety of fresh and prepared foods, as well as handmade soaps, crafts, dog treats, and more. Located in the Gamble Mill Parking Lot.
You are not currently logged in.
Now on AgMap:
Post business activities on event calendar !